Last update: 26 March 2018.
WHAT YOU REALLY NEED TO KNOW
At LEUVION we take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your account and to provide the products and services you have requested from us.
However, from time to time we would like to contact you only with details about our special offers or our new workshops, books and/or downloads we advertise or provide through our website.
We will NEVER share nor sell any of your personal details for promotional reasons to any other person or legal entity unless we are legally requested to do so.
From all the data we require to administer your customer account we only use the following data for email promotional purposes:
- your Email Address which we keep as your unique identifier (*).
- your First Name and Last Name.
We will only use:
- your address details for administration purposes and sending your purchased books when the latter is applicable.
- your phone details to call or send an SMS as a follow-up when customer services request such an action (i.e. delays in delivery).
You can always ask to opt-out to receive promotional emails either by doing so when receiving a Newsletter (option within that email) or by sending us such a request by email.
INFORMATION WE LEGALLY NEED TO GIVE YOU
- Your contact for any question about your personal information is Luc De Haes. Any message, question or request can be addressed to him through our contact form.
- We keep customer information until we stop our business activities, and for maximum another 10 years when this is legally required, but you will be removed from promotional lists upon request or when using the opt-out option in our Newsletter.
- You can get access to personal information that we keep about you, request to change it and/or request to remove it from promotional lists with a simple request using our contact form.
We tend to answer within 3 working days but promise, even during vacation periods, that you will get an answer or confirmation no later than within 30 days. If the request is only informational, we limit such requests to one each quarter.
We do keep your email address as your unique identifier exactly to assure you are known to us as an “opted-out” reference. All other personal information will be removed permanently in contact lists.
- LEUVION has only one legal address and has no subsidiaries in any other country: